HIGHER STATE Women's Trail Waterproof Lite Jacket
UK, UK Highlands + Islands (inc. Northern Ireland)
Orders over £40 free standard delivery
- Tracked 24 (24 hours tracked) £5.45
- Next Day (1- 2 working days) £3.45
- Standard (2 - 4 days working days) £2.75
Need to return your purchase?
|If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, just drop us an email at email@example.com and will send you an authorisation code to return via Hermes.|
|We will send you a QR or authorise code for either you to print off and affix to your return or alternatively take to your nearest Hermes Parcelshop with a print instore device and they will print for you. Simply click the link below and enter your postcode to find your nearest Hermes.|
Wash at 30°C on reduced spin. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not use fabric conditioner.
See care label for additional information.
The Higher State Trail Waterproof Lite Jacket is constructed with Higher-Flow Technology. This provides the jacket with exceptional breathability and moisture management properties, keeping you cool, dry and focused on the run ahead.
It works to wick sweat away from the body onto the outer layer where it can be evaporated, whilst allowing cool air to permeate and prevent any intolerable heat build up. The anatomical cut of the garment and the lightweight eco-friendly materials used in its construction provide you with optimal movement and comfort in motion, whilst ensuring you don't feel weighed down.
- Technical Fit: Allows for layering and maximum micro-climate creation.
- Mountain Hood: With adjustable toggles increasing the jackets ability to protect you against the elements.
- Full Zip: Provides the wearer with the ability to customise the level of ventilation needed as per their requirements.
- Chest Zip Pocket: Dictates a secure storage option for small essentials.
- Packable: Into its own pocket and can be strapped tight around your waist using the bungee cord.
- Velcro Fastening Cuffs: Ensures the jacket fits more securely whilst in motion.
- Adjustable Hem: Provides both a customisable fit and deterrent from allowing the elements to penetrate the jacket.
- Longer Length Hem: At the back for further protection against the elements.
- Reflective Details: Increase visibility during low level lighting.